Please read through the terms and conditions thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a client of The Spring Collective Pilates 3/38 Frenchs Forest rd., Seaforth, 2092, you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the The Spring Collective Pilates website www.thespringcollective.com.au
General Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of two people is required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email 2 hours prior to the start of class should it need to be cancelled and your session credited.
- Class Cancellations made -12 hours prior to class start time will forfeit that session. No-shows and absences will forfeit that session – please read our class cancellation policy for more details.
- Payment must be made prior to or at time of booking. Payment can be made via the app, on the website or in studio.
- Class attendance
- When attending your first class please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time to familiarize yourself with the equipment and introduce yourself to the instructor.
- We ask that regular participants please arrive no later than 5 minutes before the start of the class to allow for a smooth start time.
- Late arrivals (more than 5 minutes after the class has started) may be denied entry.
- Late arrival. Out of consideration for the teacher and other clients, please don’t be late. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, your spot may be given to a stand-by client and you may not be able to attend.
- Health screen. The Spring Collective Pilates reserves the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for health and safety reasons; The Spring Collective Pilates reserves the right to turn clients away if they do not have appropriate medical clearance.
- Fees. You acknowledge that The Spring Collective Pilates charges fees for its services, and The Spring Collective Pilates reserves the right to change its fees from time to time at its discretion. If The Spring Collective Pilates terminates your use of the services because you have breached these Terms and conditions, you may not be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of sessions or other fees.
- If we do not enforce our contract rights at any time it does not mean that we have waived those rights.
- The terms and conditions may change from time to time. The most up-to-date version of our terms and conditions will always apply. You can find our most recent terms and conditions on our website at www.thespringcollective.com
Class cancellation policy
- Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend class. Cancellations are the responsibility of the person booking the class. Cancelations can be made via our website or our App, however you book your classes.
- Cancellations made -12 hours prior to class start time will forfeit that session.
- No-shows and absences will forfeit that session.
- We do not accept cancellations via email, phone or social media.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. The Spring Collective Pilates reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
Health and age restrictions
- All new participants are required to complete a waiver/personal agreement before commencing a class.
- Participation in Reformer, Tower, and Reformer/Tower combo classes is suitable during pregnancy up to 14 weeks only.
- The restore and recover schedule is suitable pregnant participants.
- The Spring Collective Pilates reserve the right to refuse or otherwise restrict training to clients.
- In the event of specialised programs or classes participants between 14 and 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age for regular participation is 16 years old
Memberships, single session and multi-pack session purchases – terms and conditions
- Block sessions:
- Single class (Casual) passes are valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
- 10 class packs are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
- 20 class packs are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable. Sessions can be extended due to injury, with a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
- Weekly autopay memberships
- Weekly autopay memberships provide the opportunity to autopay by the week for either:
- 1 session per week membership (“it’s a regular thing”).
- 2 sessions per week membership (“definitely dating”).
- 3 sessions per week membership (“I think it’s love”).
- The minimum commitment term for a weekly direct debit agreement is 13 weeks.
- Sessions will be credited to your account weekly and will be valid for 14 days.
- Weekly direct debit members can top up at the per class rate that corresponds to the membership that they are on (top-ups are valid for 14 days from purchase).
- Weekly direct debit memberships will continue with scheduled autopay payments unless The Spring Collective Pilates is notified of a termination request in writing (see Termination Policy below).
- Sessions are not transferrable to another individual. They cannot be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be asked to create an account and purchase their own sessions.
- Membership payments via credit card will have an additional transaction fee of $1.99 applied on each transaction.
- Failed autopay payment will attract a $3 charge per failed payment.
- Membership suspension
- We understand that members need to suspend their membership from time to time.
- A minimum of 2 weeks is required for a membership hold and there is a maximum of 6 weeks hold per year on all membership types.
- At least 1 week’s written notice is required for membership suspensions requests. This ensures that the correct measures are put in place to autopay payments that are scheduled for the given period
- Suspension periods will not count towards your contractual minimum term and will extend any applicable minimum term by the number of suspended weeks taken. Membership may not be suspended during the notice period of a cancellation request.
- Class packs – In the event of illness, the expiration date of class packs may be extended upon presenting a medical certificate. Extensions are decided on a case-by-case basis and The Spring Collective Pilates reserves the right to determine the duration of extension.
- Membership termination
- The Spring Collective Pilates requires at least 1 week’s written notice to terminate an autopay membership. Please email requests to email@example.com.
- If a member chooses to cancel their autopay membership within the initial commitment period, the member will be required to pay an amount equal to 50% of the remaining payments due under the contract post their 1 week notice to cancel.
- If an autopay payment is scheduled within the 1-week notice period to cancel, then that payment will proceed.
- The Spring Collective may terminate a membership without notice for inappropriate, offensive or illegal behaviour, as determined by us, which occurs on our premises or is directed at our staff or other members through any channel.
Special terms and conditions
- Open week
- Our open week offer (3 pack) is valid until the end of open week only (date specified on app)
- Passes are limited to one per client and are non-transferrable.
- Our “first date” offer is for first time users only and is valid for 14 days from date of purchase.
I agree that The Spring Collective Pilates is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous, and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against The Spring Collective Pilates or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise. The Spring Collective Pilates does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a The Spring Collective Pilates staff member. By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms and Conditions.
Get on the list to always
be the first to know!